Long Term Evolution (LTE) is a new high-speed wireless data standard with higher capacity and targeted coverage. LTE offers faster download and upload speeds that will significantly improve your internet experience.
Features of M2M Technology
Advancement of technologies, together with the improvement and coverage of wireless networks such as the Telkom Mobile network is making machine to machine available to all organisations through these typical applications:
- Vehicle tracking: Real time fleet and freight monitoring.
- Metering: Automatic collection of data on consumption and quality of supply.
- Remote payment: Wireless payment terminals.
- Surveillance: Remote access to surveillance systems and motion detectors.
- Soldered SIM: SIM which can be installed on any equipment and enable M2M communication.
Telkom Business Mobile is supporting M2M through dedicated rate plans and prices, supported by our world class network, providing standardised form factor SIMs and chip SIMs.
How can M2M benefit your business?
- Accurate and efficient data recording and storage from the equipment on the ground for increased convenience.
- Increased productivity with real-time visibility of assets, allowing for faster response to situations when required.
- Improved cost efficiency with cost savings led by operational optimisation and efficiency due to automation of processes.
Speak to our dedicated team of M2M specialists today to see how Telkom Business Mobile can implement your solutions and help reduce your costs.
[product_category category=”lte” per_page=”12″ columns=”6″ orderby=”date” order=”desc”]