The Ericsson- LG manufactured OptiCon PBX range from Telkom offers a communication solution to address all your dynamic business requirements. The Wireless, IP enabled OptiCon IP and full IP OptiCon IPECS system solutions introduce the latest state-of-the-art voice and data convergence technology into the small, medium and large PBX market at a very competitive price.
You can order all your PBX requirements, fixed lines or Mobile lines from Telkom. We are your true one stop shop for all your communication requirements.
Features of the OptiCon PBX
Some of the features and facilities are optional or model specific. Please contact a Telkom Business Sales Representative to help you choose and design the optimum system for your requirements.
How can the OptiCon PBX benefit your business?
- Simplicity with user friendly features
- Convenience with the freedom to upgrade with increased business growth.
- Increased Productivity with effective integration of voice and data, full fixed-mobile convergence.
- Optimum value with flexible and affordable financing options with a 2, 3, 4 and 5 year term rental contract
- Our rental offers include comprehensive maintenance
- We also offer maintenance contracts on outright purchased PBX systems
- Telkom’s countrywide coverage ensures rapid response after-sales support and maintenance anywhere in South Africa.
- OptiCon Smart Business Gateway (SBG) is a pure IP based PBX that will offer you IPECS Communicator, Print and File server facilities and you can connect up to 48 PC or Laptops via Ethernet or WiFi.
- The SBG also offers a host of extension instruments that may be connected such as WiFi and DECT terminals for mobility and a range of IP Terminals including IP Teleconferencing unit and IP Video terminals.
- IPECS Communicator gives the user the choice to use his own Mobile (Android or IOS based) device as an extension. This simply means that he can make or receive calls using the SBG exchange lines.
- Connecting the SBG to our popular ADSL service will give you internet capabilities for all your devices connected through the SBG via WiFi or Ethernet.
- The SBG’s integrated Print and File server offers sharing of a single printer or storage device for any device that is connected on the same LAN.
[product id=”” sku=”opticonpbx”]