Telkom ADSL line (DSL) enables increasingly faster data transmission over copper telephone lines by utilising frequencies that are not used by voice telephone calls. DSL entails Telkom splitting the data and voice channels on the telephone line.
Broadband by virtue of its speed makes life easier as you can now access the world of information from the web, for all business needs. The recent introduction of ADSL speeds will provide businesses in selected areas with speeds of up to 40Mbps*.
Business line rental
Fast DSL – up to 2 Mbps
Faster DSL – up to 4 Mbps
Fastest DSL – up to
Elite + (40 Mbps)
Elite (20 Mbps)
[product id=”” sku=”adsl”]
Features of DSL
- Provides flat rated access to the Internet over an V/ADSL, a modem based technology.
- High speed internet for the ability to use multiple devices at the same time and faster downloads and uploads of video and business content.
How can DSL benefit your business?
- Flexibility and dynamic access provided by always-on connectivity for improved business productivity.
- Cost-effective high speed connectivity and predictable Internet connectivity costs.
- High speed flat rated access offers high speed downloads for increased business convenience.
View our comprehensive range of products & services to meet your business IT and Communication needs.